We are always interested to meet potential team members to join our fast-growing, dynamic team of professionals in order to continue providing a personalised, efficient, professional and confidential service to our increasing portfolio of clients.Our people are undoubtedly our greatest asset and we pride ourselves on creating an environment where our team look forward to come to work everyday. While experience is not a requirement (for certain positions), preference will be given to those applicants who are interested in a challenge, who are results and target-oriented besides wanting to form part of our dynamic team and fast-growing business.
Traits we look for in our potential employees:
- People Skills
- High Achievers
- Go The Extra Mile
Read on below to find out more about what our positions entail and what skills are required.
- Position Description
We are looking for Recruitment Consultants with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and placing great talent with our clients. A successful Recruitment Consultant will collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. The Recruitment Consultant should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. The ideal candidate should hold an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant are to ensure our company attracts, hires and recommends the best candidates, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply recruiting best practices
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Account management experience in recruitment within the Financial Services or Gaming sectors would be preferred although not a must
An attractive remuneration package including commission and incentive schemes for achieving targets.