An opportunity for a responsible Administration Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks.
Our client is a major group incorporating various companies well involved in the construction, hotel and other industries.
- To assist the manager in the administrative duties.
- Responsible for office administration including documentation & maintaining records
- Responsible for the digitizing of company documents and archiving
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Viewings on Group properties
- Maintains and enhances relations with residents and staff of leased apartments
- Write and distribute emails and inputting of data
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Creating and maintaining records
- Provide general support to visitors and clients
- Performs general office duties: answers the telephone, writes service requests, follows-up on completed or pending service requests, filing and orders office supplies and printed material.
- Excellent computer literacy essential for administrative purposes.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and copying machines.
- Excellent communication skills essential for emails, meetings and for frequent liaison with all departments and employees.
- Must be meticulous and have excellent organisational skills.
- Verbal and written English proficiency are a must.
- Able to communicate with co-workers, management, residents and all outside contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Clean driving licence
An attractive remuneration package