This role requires a multi-tasking mature person who works well under pressure. Previous experience in hotel housekeeping would be considered an asset as the role entails the maintenance of office administrative operations.
Our client offers a diversity in the range of products and services of insurance products based on the established reputation as a provider of high-quality and value-for-money.
- Organise and control administrative requirements and activities to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the various Office administrative operations
- Maintain and keep up to date: filing of correspondence, memos, e-mails, reports and other documents
- Monitor day-to-day administration, cleanliness and tidiness of offices and security
- Ensure that all offices are maintained up to professional standards and good working environment.
- Ensure adequate and regular maintenance assets for its buildings and branch outlets: mainly consisting of head office, branches and stores. This also includes archive areas, office equipment, office furniture, computer equipment and company vehicles.
- Keep records and track of daily maintenance of assets for all assets.
- Take charge of all stock-take activities on a daily basis including month end stock-takes and ensure that the printed documents inventory and stationery levels are in stock at all times. This includes the transacting of all requests and updating of stock items in the application stock system.
- Co-ordinate all fixed assets for them to be recorded into a fixed assets register.
- Assist in the co-ordinating and management of projects for office improvements.
- Fluency in spoken and written Maltese and English
- Team player shows initiative and can work well under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Candidates with previous experience shall be given preference.
A salary of 20K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.