New opportunity has arisen for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks within a well established corporate services provider in Malta. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- Screening phone calls and dealing with inquiries appropriately
- Extensive diary and meeting management
- Filing and record keeping
- Data inputting
- Recording expenses
- Handling office inventory and equipment
- Coordination of any travel arrangements
- Issuing invoices and statements
- Ad hoc secretarial and administrative duties
- Creating and Maintaining office and client files
- Record keeping and administration including minutes of meetings, communication with members, directors etc
- Support the department with various administrative tasks
- Hold 2 years experience within Administration and Office environment
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- High sense of customer service
- Good communication skills
- Highly organised
- A’ Level standard of education
- Good knowledge of office software applications
A salary between €17,000 – €20,000 Gross is being offered subject to experience.
Additional benefits will be included.