A great opportunity for someone looking to venture into the administrative sector. The right candidate must be a mature and organized individual with excellent communication and time management skills.
Our client is a dynamic law firm offering premium legal services in a wide range of corporate and commercial law activities.
- To handle all telephone calls or emails, give appropriate information to clients or direct calls or emails to the appropriate person.
- To meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority and ensure that meetings rooms are booked and well-prepared for meetings.
- To open, log, maintain and close all client files by ensuring that all documentation is placed in their respective file in a traceable manner.
- To maintain the necessary stock of stationery and other office-related items and liaise with suppliers for orders.
- To reviewing all incoming mail and directing such documentation to the Partner, respective Lawyer or client by scanning and sending via email and filing accordingly.
- To check, on a daily basis, trays for documentation that requires attention, including mailing and obtaining signatures from respective persons.
- To register all outgoing mail in a log and prepare such mail for postal services, including registering the mail at Malta Post and liaising with the company’s Couriers for collection and delivery.
- To ensure successful delivery of mail at clients’ premises by tracing, through Malta Post, and liaising with clients to confirm receipt.
- To run office errands including delivery of documentation at banks and/or ministries.
- To co-ordinate and execute the firm’s social media strategy, across key social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To handle all conference registrations, including international conferences.
- To schedule, coordinate and, when necessary, re-schedule, meetings, between clients as well as liaise with such clients or other sources of information for any required documentation prior to the meeting.
- To organise and handle travel arrangements including flights, accommodation, in the most efficient and cost-effective way. To also post all expenses in the firm’s accounting system.
- To liaise with all Trainee Associates, on a weekly basis and communicate their availabilities for the week to come.
- To perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Fluent in English is essential, Maltese would be considered an asset
- Be organised and pay great detail to attention in their work
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information; Strong Record Keeping Skills
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.