Seeking an organised individual with a positive and cheerful attitude, high levels of discretion with a team orientated philosophy.
Our client is one of Malta’s top-level law firms, with compelling legal insight and proficiency across a wide range of practice areas. A unified corporate and commercial legal practice, operating overseas through an international network of lawyers.
- word-processing and spreadsheets
- maintaining manual and electronic records
- performing general secretarial and office duties
- use of office equipment — scanning and photocopying
- preparation of boardrooms for meetings
- inputting of timesheets
- attending meeting with clients
- have a good level of education
- be proficient in typing and familiarity with MS Office applications
- possess good organisational and communication skills
- be eager to learn and ready to work as part of a team
- be able to work with minimum supervision
- have a driving license
- be fluent in English and Maltese (both written & spoken)
An attractive remuneration package.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.