Seeking a highly organized and experienced Administrative Assistant to join a dynamic team of Administrators.
Our client is responsible for the collection, processing, analysis and sharing of information for compliance purposes.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Maintaining Information Management Systems
- Updating computerised and paper based records
- Organising events (e.g. workshops, seminars and training courses)
- Providing general administrative support to Section staff, as required
- Managing documents (data entry, scanning, filing, etc)
- Screening and handling telephone calls and enquiries appropriately
- Liaising with the Corporate Services Section especially in relation to the organisation of staff travel arrangements
- Contributing towards the standard operating procedures and ensuring that these are adhered to
- The chosen candidate as a minimum should be in possession of an A-level standard of education (MQF Level 4) and be well skilled in Microsoft Office tools.
- Preference may be given to applicants in possession of a qualification in administrative and secretarial duties.
- The chosen candidate should be able to work both independently and as part of a team, be well organised, have the ability to multi-task and be a good communicator in both the Maltese and English language.
- Furthermore, demonstrated secretarial and administrative experience in a similar role will be considered favourably.
An excellent remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.