On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a Administrative Consumer Banking Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers, maintaining savings and investment products for new and existing clients.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Assisting with administrative duties such as account opening, transaction system processing including deposits, account and client maintenance, data remediation, and scanning of documents in line with the Compliance and Regulatory standards and requirements
- Attending to customers and providing an excellent service in a timely manner according to their needs
- Assisting the team in promoting the Banks savings, investment and foreign exchange products to new and existing clients
- Assisting in the preparation of reports, statistics and other ad hoc reports relating to our clients business activity as required from time to time
- Making outbound calls to customers with the aim of setting appointments to upsell or cross-sell the Banking investment products and services
- Performing standard office procedures including processing of mail, answering phone calls, ordering stationery supplies, filing, archiving and any other tasks assigned by the Branch Manager or deputy from time to time
- An A level standard of education, or higher
- Hold past experience within administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in a bank or financial institution would be considered an asset
An attractive salary package is being offered subject to experience.