On behalf of our client we are looking for a highly motivated and responsible candidate to be part of the Billing and Credit Control Department as an Administrator. The selected candidate will be providing full administrative support within the finance and corporate team.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- Responsibility for internal projects and/or assignments that the firm may assign.
- Updating internal policies and procedures.
- Searches on new clients on various platforms for due diligence purposes.
- On boarding of new clients and updating current system records.
- Assisting lawyers in handling clients’ requests and queries which may arise.
- Management & Screening of the team’s time sheets.
- Issuing of invoices and statement to clients on a regular basis.
- Liaising with the firm Partners, Associates and other administrators to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly.
- Preparation of reports and assistance with any financial reports that may be required.
- A’ Level standard of education;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Preferably 1 year experience in a similar role or working within an office environment;
- Background in accounts will be considered an asset;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Have good communication and organisational skills;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English Language;
- Have the ability to work on one’s own initiative and work well within a team;
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate depending on experience.