The Airfreight Co-Ordinator will be in charge of ensuring that airfreight services operated are profitable and marketable and that the relevant documentation is tracked, received and processed on time, with any failure to be notified to the head of section.
Our client offers a diverse range of service within shipping, warehousing, transport and logistics through a large portfolio of companies in Malta.
- Track freight and provide service updates to customers
- Supervise the daily driver and customer activities, responding to internal and external customers via phone and email
- Coordinate with load planning, operations and customer service personnel to obtain loads for fleet
- Maintain on-time delivery
- Develop relationships with drivers and customers to improve driver performance and encourage retention
- An A-level standard of education
- Team player
- 2 years experience in a similar role would be given preference
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
A salary between 25K to 29K gross per year is being offered to the right candidate.