Seeking Bus Drivers who have a passion for driving and who wish to grow in their career. For anyone who is looking for an interesting and challenging role, this may be the chance to join in a growing organisation whose aim is to take the Maltese public transport to new heights.
Our client is a well established bus operator in Malta.
- Transporting passengers along scheduled routes around Malta
- Following precise schedules and adjusting their driving according to traffic and weather conditions in order to arrive at each stop at the designated time
- Ensuring the safety of the passengers and third parties
- Maintaining orderliness among passengers
- Keeping the bus in a safe, working condition
- Ensuring that passengers swipe their bus card
- Reporting mechanical issues or delays
- Collecting fares and guiding passengers in their travels as required
- Possession of a valid Category D Licence and the CPC Certification is required.
- Basic Spoken English
- Over 21 years of age
- Required to pass a medical examination and driving assessment in Malta
- Required to work early morning, late evening and weekend shifts on a roster basis which is published four weeks in advance.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered including private health insurance, subsidised accommodation, free public transport for the employee and immediate family, corporate discount schemes on various retail and food & beverage outlets.
Previous experience in public transport would be considered an asset.