This role fully supports the Managing Director and is involved in accurately maintaining all client files utilising various software packages and standard operating procedures.
An international expanding and forward thinking business that focuses on medical device regulation.
- To represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- To assist in achieving the company growth targets.
- Client document control; this covers all aspects of client records that involves technical administration, reviewing and tracking of European Authorised Representative client records, in particular the technical content and certifications.
- Maintenance of the Team Desk, web-based database, this is a business critical piece of software and it is essential that it is kept up-to-date in every aspect of its operation.
- Responsibility for formulating and managing a database of clients and their Product Liability insurance cover.
- Develop a good understanding of Xero (Accounting software) and debt chasing procedures.
- Telephone & office housekeeping duties as requested. These duties will be shared between Malta office employees
- Develop a good understanding of the Maltese (MCCAA) Registration System and develop a good working relationship with the staff at the Maltese government offices.
- Understand and assist with Certificate of Free Sale (CFS) applications
- Assist with applications for legalised, notarised and apostilled documents.
- Any other task related to medical device regulatory conformity and quality management as directed.
- Provide competent cover in the absence of the Managing Director.
- Working hours are between 15 – 20 hours per week over 3 – 5 days, may expand to full time hours over time.
- Science education.
- IT skills (Microsoft office products)
- Customer service.
- Interest and possible experience with medical devices.
- Logical and flexible work attitude, and ability to work on own initiative.
A salary between 20K to 25K gross per annum on a pro-rata basis is being offered to the right candidate.