Our client is looking forward to delivering a new venture for the Maltese islands.
With this project in mind, we are looking for a Chief Operations Officer (COO) to help make this interesting endeavor come to life and be successful.
Our client has today positioned itself as a leading one-stop-shop supplier for various forms of storage and logistic related equipment. During these years the company has been entrusted with numerous major logistics projects and countless other minor installations; all of which were successfully handled and implemented by the company to the delight and expectations of its ever increasing list of satisfied clients.
- Based in Malta and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the selected candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a smooth operational plan targeted at easing the nature, cost and time of travel for passengers using this service powered by technology. The COO will be expected to analyze market data, working with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Commercial Officer in identifying plans and cost effectiveness
- The selected candidate will be working on operational processes and systems to drive rapid growth, managing employees and report back financial and operational findings to the Chief Executive Officer.
- The chosen individual will be working with a newly set up team to develop and manage operational processes within a pre-set budget to design excellent fleet conditions.
- The Chief Operations Officer will also be expected to prepare financial analysis for projects, suggest and support process improvement ideas and contribute to the preparation of the annual operating plan.
- Shortlisted candidates will thrive in fast-paced environments and possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in operations management, team management and development of people.
- S/he will have strong organizational, analytical, leadership and financial reporting skills.
- The chosen individual will need to demonstrate business acumen and IT proficiency, ability for process orientation, effective verbal and written communication skills, rostering and planning skills as well as the ability for goal setting.
A generous package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)