We have a new opportunity for a Motor Claims Handler with a well-established insurance company based in Malta with great potential of growth.This person will be responsible for servicing of claims on behalf of the company’s customers, supporting and servicing of clients, brokers and intermediaries.
Our client offers a diversity in the range of products and services of insurance products based on the established reputation as a provider of high-quality and value-for-money.
- Supporting and servicing of clients, brokers and intermediaries
- Liaising with third party insurers, parts suppliers and repairers
- Technical analysis of a claim and determination of liability
- Attend mandatory arbitration and court sittings
- Supporting our lawyers in the defense of mandatory arbitrations and court cases
- Negotiate claim settlements with clients
- Processing of claim payments and recoveries
- Delivery of a high quality service to clients and intermediaries
- Minimum of Diploma in Insurance level
- Technical knowledge of Claims will be considered an asset
- Hold excellent written, spoken and good communication skills in Maltese and English
- Conversant with Microsoft Office
- Negotiation, communication and time management skills
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in Claims Handling
A salary of 20K to 25K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.