This role calls for an individual who is passionate about customer service and strives to give 100% on any enquiry/complaint that may arise. An excellent telephone manner and communication skills are required for this position.
Our client is a local car dealership.
- Handling incoming client calls related to servicing, technical enquiries, ordering of parts, sales enquiries, sales quote follow ups, finance and insurance related queries.
- Digital media, such as Facebook pages, messenger and live chat
- Replying to customers on information and services mailboxes
- Processing of documentation on parts arrival
- Outbound calls to upsell service plans/servicing
- Generating follow ups on sales quotes
- Diverting calls as required
- Booking services for clients, including transport, monitoring and validating online service booking and online order/online payment of parts
- Meeting monthly targets for service plans and servicing.
- Taking calls from employees on sick leave and sending company doctor when instructed by the HR team.
- Assisting in mentoring fellow team members
- Carry out other duties as requested by one’s superior.
- Possess at least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a customer facing position
- Ideally possess an MCAST Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (MQF Level 4) or equivalent
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Maltese
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Have a clean police conduct
- Technical background shall be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered.
The position is offered on both full-time and part-time basis.