Looking for Client Relations Manager who will be responsible to improve the customer touch points within the aftersales function, in line with the company’s larger customer experience goals.
Our client is a local car dealership. Our client has today positioned itself as a leading one-stop-shop supplier for various forms of storage and logistic related equipment. Geared up for both the local as well as the north African markets, the company is committed to provide to its clients an immediate, professional and unique response to all storage necessities they might require. The company has today evolved into a dynamic team of dedicated individuals and collaborators who have collectively shaped up the company from its infancy more than twenty years ago. During these years the company has been entrusted with numerous major logistics projects and countless other minor installations; all of which were successfully handled and implemented by the company to the delight and expectations of its ever increasing list of satisfied clients. Our client is an entrepreneurial organisation that strives to be dedicated towards delivering a superior customer experience, be innovative in its ideas, generate creative solutions and continuously improve its processes.
- S/he will oversee the day to day operations of the customer facing teams, analyze processes, put forward and implement recommendations which enable the customer journey to be more proactive, efficient, hassle-free and personal whilst recognizing the client as our most privileged asset.
- S/he will ensure that customer facing teams are appropriately equipped with the right technical and soft skills to leave an outstanding impact on the client.
- S/he will also be responsible for financial target setting, development and monitoring progress of KPIs and SLAs and handle escalated customer queries.
- Possess a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role,
- Effective communicator and possess sound leadership skills.
- S/he will also be expected to be hands on in the role yet strategic enough to suggest changes in existing processes to improve the customer touchpoints.
- S/he will also demonstrate ability for management reporting.