An excellent opportunity for a hard working team player who is ideally coming from a background in the Corporate and Trust sector.
Our client offers a range of high value advisory and support services to assist companies to understand their market opportunities, develop market strategies and establish business operations successfully in foreign markets.
- Communicating with business development managers and independent financial advisors.
- Processing retirement scheme applications including checking forms and data entry into the Companies systems.
- Dealing with member and client queries.
- Acting as a point of contact for our key accounts.
- Building and maintaining a relationship with our clients.
- Dealing with members’ payment requests.
- Liaising with third parties (transferring pension schemes and life companies).
- Setting up terms of business with fund managers.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure client and member needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Assisting the Team Leader and Director in any ad hoc tasks that may be required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of written and spoken English.
- Hard working with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience in pensions or a client relationship role will be considered an asset.
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
A salary of 22K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.
Previous experience in a similar position would be considered an asset.