We are looking to recruit a Corporate Administration Assistant. Reporting to the Client Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the department with the administration for a portfolio of international clients.
Our client offers a range of high value advisory and support services to assist companies to understand their market opportunities, develop market strategies and establish business operations successfully in foreign markets.
- Setting up and updating of physical client files including scanning and filing of documents;
- Updating of the client database and document management system;
- Logging incoming and outgoing post;
- Ordering local and international couriers;
- Assisting with the preparation of company documentation;
- Assisting with the preparation of resolutions and minutes;
- Assisting with opening of bank accounts;
- Occasionally answering incoming calls;
- Any other related duties as may be requested from time to time.
- Previous experience corporate administration experience, however training will be provided.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Have a meticulous approach to work together with the ability to work within tight deadlines.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)