Looking for a skilled Corporate Affairs Officer to assist the Manager – HR & Corporate Affairs in all tasks/duties, mainly related PR and content coordination. Other tasks include event and marketing coordination.
Our client is an established set up within the gaming industry.
- To create quality content and PR material in line with the company’s standard and demands
- To assist in managing the relationship between the authority and the general public
- To create and execute an ongoing dynamic strategy to make sure that the company’s digital presence clearly represents Malta as one of the top online jurisdictions
- To assist in the upkeeping of company’s branding to ensure a professional and contemporary image, in line with its standards.
- To assist in the organisation of public awareness campaigns to inform the public about specific issues as the need arises
- To assist the Corporate Affairs Department in the organisation, coordination and management of the company’s participation in national and international events. To liaise with suppliers and subcontractors of marketing/public relations services and coordinate campaigns with them
- To help in establishing a strong working relationship with all departments within the authority
- To work in close consultation and provide ongoing advice to the Manager – HR & Corporate Affairs on matters related to PR and Marketing, lotteries and gaming
- To provide a high level of customer service and support throughout
- To promote the company’s standards with internal and external stakeholders through information dissemination and enforcement of legislation and contractual obligations
- Other tasks as instructed by the Manager – HR & Corporate Affairs.
- Degree or higher level of Education ideally in Communications, Marketing, Management related fields
- Strong experience in PR and content writing is a must. Additional experience in Marketing or Event Planning and Coordination will be considered as a strong asset
- Strong command of the English language – both written and verbal
- Knowledge of WordPress, Mailchimp and other software regarding the management and coordination of other social media platforms will be considered as an asset
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Canva is a strong asset
- Knowledge of the Gaming industry will be favourably considered
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- In possession of good market knowledge
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Takes ownership and is action oriented
- Ability to work in a team
A salary of 30K is being offered to the right candidate.