A small firm that offers trust and fiduciary services, is seeking to recruit someone who is able to plan, coordinate and manage all the business operations in order to achieve the company goals. The ideal candidate must have a Legal/Finance qualification and must hold extensive experience in financial services. The role will be reporting to the Directors.
Our client is a well-established company specialized in private foundations.
- Developing and implementing business plan;
- Preparing budgets and expense management activities;
- Drawing up a marketing program and methods to improve this;
- Developing strategies to improve overall quality and productivity;
- Generating and presenting business and cost reports to Directors;
- To liaise with clients and address their inquiries promptly and professionally;
- Identifying business opportunities with new and existing clients;
- Acting as the point of contact of the Company with the MFSA;
- To be appointed Company Secretary of the Company and carry out all activities associated with such role.
- This position calls for a trustworthy candidate who is able to work under pressure
- The ideal candidate must hold excellent organizational skills and must be able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in English is required. Fluency in Italian would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of AML legislation is considered an asset
- Experience in a corporate, financial services and/or legal field, on a multi-national scale is desirable
- In possession of a Finance/Legal qualification
For more info regarding the role and the client details, feel free to use any of the below:
- Email – [email protected]
- WhatsApp – (+356) 9905 8967
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and we will never recommend your profile to any of our clients without your prior consent.