On behalf of our client we are recruiting for a Corporate Office Administrator. The selected candidate shall be providing efficient administrative support within the HR, Corporate and Legal departments. The selected candidate must hold past experience within administration
Our client provides legal, audit and assurance services.
- Performing basic filing, and clerical duties
- Photocopying and binding of documents.
- Supporting the Managing Director and the management team while assisting in the day-to-day office administration and coordination;
- Handling travel plans/reservations, visas, accommodation, expense reports etc.;
- Handling incoming calls, emails and correspondence and assisting in the preparation of business correspondence as required;
- Scheduling, coordinating meetings and updating calendars, preparing agendas and presentations and taking minutes; assisting in organising of corporate events and special projects;
- Greeting visitors upon arrival and professionally handling incoming phone calls;
- Responsible for HR administration, including preparing of confidential documentation for employment and on boarding, ensuring upkeep of policies and procedures, and maintaining accurate record keeping and reporting (conditions of employment, work permits, vacation leave, sick leave, time sheets, HR files, correspondence etc.);
- Data inputting, processing and reconciling monthly payrolls
- Collecting and distributing parcels and other mail
- Liaising with suppliers (stationery / water / coffee/ toiletries)
- Proactive and go-getting approach
- Good organisational skills an ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must hold up to 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Fluent Maltese and English is Mandatory.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of office systems including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping
- Basic understanding of payroll
- Willingness to learn through formal / informal training
An attractive salary offer is being offered subject to experience.
Working hours are from Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm