Currently looking for smart, professional individuals who have a flair for customer support.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
- Assisting members of the Corporate team in the fulfilment of the tasks in relation to their portfolio of clients, including: photocopying, scanning, filing, preparing brochures, preparing documents for signature and letter drafting;
- Assisting with the upkeep of the archive room;
- Assisting in the collection and posting of documents for clients;
- Assisting in due diligence and compliance tasks;
- Ensuring that information is stored correctly and accurately on the online system;
- Ensuring that tasks assigned are executed diligently and within the required timelines;
- Provide ad-hoc support at the reception desk by greeting guests and answering the main phone as may be required from time to time.
- Experience in a previous administrative role, preferably in the Financial Services industry;
- Demonstrate a 5-star customer service attitude, able to deal with clients from all walks of life and keep offering a sterling service even when under pressure;
- Organised, with a strong attention to detail and a positive can-do attitude;
- Solutions-focused and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines;
- Proficient and independent user of Microsoft Office Word and Outlook;
- Basic use of excel is desired, for example able to compile and sort lists, add numerical data and using excel for general office projects;
- Complete fluency in written and verbal communication in English is essential. The ability to speak Maltese or other languages will be considered an asset.
A salary between 17/18K gross per year is being offered to the right candidate.