An opportunity for a Customer Services Assistant
A global management company and legal support provider
- Manning the busy switchboard: receiving and forwarding calls to the correct departments and
- Taking messages and ensuring they are passed onto the appropriate employees on a timely
- Providing basic and accurate information to the clients, partners, contractors.
- Ad-hoc administration.
- Responsible for reporting activities.
- Involvement and active participation in internal meetings and training/workshops.
- Capability of handling up to 500 emails on a daily basis without missing any email.
- Handling phone calls in a manner to satisfy the customer.
- Customer satisfaction and resolving the issue, i.e. closing the issue in order to solve the case, is the key motive.
- Previous experience in customer services is necessary in order to maintain the CS Department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A confident and professional manner – our clients include a number of Fortune 2000 companies and you will be communicating with them on the phone and via email on a daily basis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Language Skills – a high level of proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Being comfortable in the spoken form of another European language is an advantage, German is preferred.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must have a helpful approach and a can-do attitude.
- Impeccable timekeeping.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines during stress and short timeframes.
- Good manners, a positive and polite personality.
- Ability to be communicative, while maintaining confidentiality.
- An organised, accurate and structured way of working.
An attractive salary package is being offered to the right candidate.