An excellent opportunity for a Dutch speaking Customer Service Support Officer has arisen. The successful candidate must have experience within a similar role.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Answering incoming calls, customer emails and secure messages
- Handling customer inquiries, managing and resolving customer complaints and escalating technical issues
- Following up on client instructions such as payments, trades, transfer of investment portfolios, account opening and closure
- Updating customer information, as well as checking customer details and accounts through the Bank’s systems
- Promoting savings and wealth products, in line with the Bank’s strategy
- Assisting with the on-boarding process for new customers by requesting relevant KYC documentation and updating them about their application status
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both Dutch and English
- Strong attention to detail
- Business oriented and customer focused
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Previous experience in a customer service role will be considered as an asset
- Basic knowledge of banking and financial products is desirable
An attractive remuneration salary package will be offered dependent on the experience.