An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Officer to join a well established company within the financial services industry. We are looking for candidates who who excited to work in a fast growth and innovative environment and with a passion for customer service.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting customers though their customer journey from account opening to saving and investing. Duties include:
- onboarding new customers by requesting and checking relevant documentation, performing basic AML and KYC due diligence, setting up new accounts and keeping applicants informed of the status
- answering incoming calls and responding to customer emails and secure messages
- handling customer queries; managing and resolving customer complaints, escalating technical issues and providing customers with products and services information
- executing client instructions such as payments, trades, account opening and closure and change in contact details
- updating customer information, checking customer details and account through the system
- supporting the company’s marketing and commercial plan by promoting the savings and wealth products
- other duties as determined by the Contact Centre Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese
- The ideal candidate must be business oriented and have a customer centric attitude
- Flexibility to handle tasks and working hours is also required
- Previous experience in a customer service role would be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of banking and financial products is desirable