Our well-established client is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Team Leader. The Team Leader will manage and lead a team of Customer Service Agents to achieve the highest levels of customer service across different markets.
An established online modern casino with thousands of innovative games for all users.
Duties include but are not limited:
- Managing team and individual performance to ensure daily, weekly and monthly goals are met
- Motivating team members and ensuring a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Providing feedback to ensure that the defined customer experience is delivered in every customer contact
- Identifying individual development areas of team members and supporting improved performance through training, coaching and mentoring
- Building exceptional relationships with all other team leaders to support the whole customer service operation
- Building exceptional relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure collaboration, knowledge sharing and smooth work efficiency
- Measuring and assessing quality in line with individual and team KPI’s
- Keeping up to date with operational changes that affect the customer service department and relaying those changes accordingly
- The ideal candidate must have strong leadership and management skills with the ability to inspire a team
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills in English and fluency in Swedish, Finnish or German
- Ability to perform well under pressure and keep positive
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Ability to interact with peers, senior management and other departments in a professional manner
- Previous experience as a customer team leader
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.