The role is involved in assisting the on boarding process for new customers, assisting the operational processes for new and existing customers, charge of development, cancellation of customer deposit accounts and responsible for all customer’s processes.
A global financial institution that provides innovative payment solutions for clients world-wide.
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
- Ensure that company’s accounts are opened per the company’s product and service guidelines;
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to any of the company’s products;
- Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
- Assistance with gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails, chat, video call or any other agreed communication channel).
- Fluent in both English and Danish oral and written. Additional languages will be a benefit.
- Previous working experience in a similar environment is a plus.
- Computer skills.
- Team player and customer oriented.
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.
An attractive remuneration package.