Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the selected candidate will support the clients customers both by telephone and via the online platforms throughout their customer journey, from account opening to subsequent servicing and maintenance. The Customer Support Officer will work from Monday to Saturday on a roster basis.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Providing support to customers via telephone, emails and secure messages whilst abiding by applicable policies and procedures
- Encouraging customers to execute standard transactions online by guiding them through the process
- Ensuring that customer communication is timely and meets high quality standards as well a
- Processing online banking applications timely and effectively
- Meeting set KPIs related to service level, lead generation, appointment booking and cross-selling
- Maintaining and improving data quality regulatory and legal requirements
- Processing assigned tasks including but not limited to data remediation, inheritance settlements, handling of operations and compliance reports
- MQF Level 4 Standard of education or higher
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Basic knowledge of banking and financial products will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.