Seeking an organised person with a positive and cheerful attitude, high levels of discretion with a team orientated philosophy and creative flair. We would like to hear from smart, professional individuals who have a flair for front office customer support.
Our client is a global luxury real estate brand.
- Coordinating the inputting of new properties in the Company’s internal database, liaising with clients and associates accordingly
- Assisting associates and other members of the admin team with difficulties in using the database and liaising with IT or external support as required
- Inputting, querying and extracting data from the database and compile it into reports when required
- Creatively piece together descriptions of property for the internal system or social media as required
- Review property information pre-data entry to ensure it is adequate to be entered in the database
- Purging data periodically to eliminate duplicate entries or erroneous information
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, including the support to all associates
- Handle incoming requests by clients either visiting the office or phoning-in who are seeking to either sell or buy a property
- Liaising with the team of Associates and marketing team
- Coordinate other office-related duties including the preparation of weekly/monthly reports, and assist the General Manager and Directors with their day-to-day duties as necessary
- A minimum of 1 year’ experience in a similar role, preferably having experience with the coordination and maintenance of a property database
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. The ability to speak other languages will be considered an asset
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, clients, and outside contacts
- A strong personality, demonstrating leadership qualities and a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to write content in a creative manner would be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.