A great opportunity for an experienced a Dutch Speaking Customer Support Officer for a well established financial services company in Malta.
A global financial institution that provides innovative payment solutions for clients world-wide.
- Answering questions regarding the Company’s products and services
- Building Customer relationships
- Troubleshooting customer related issues with the usability of the internet banking, mobile application and lending applications
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Directing prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Entering and updating customer information in the database
- Taking and processing orders in an accurate manner
- Handling grievances to preserving the company’s reputation
- Going the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitating future sales
- Providing superior customer service in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge about the Bank’s products and services, and ensuring customers are provided with accurate information
- Assisting customers with online banking, mobile application and on boarding processes (including the video identification process as part of the on boarding process)
- Fluent in both English and Dutch oral and written. Additional languages will be a benefit.
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.
- Very good understanding of bank operations processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of employees.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast process change
An attractive salary package of €20K Gross is being offered dependent on experience.