Our client is seeking a motivated French Speaking Customer Support Specialist. The right candidate will be responsible of handling all customers enquiries regarding payments.
Our client is a well-established company within the financial services industry.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times
- Demonstrate good customer service skills while initiating outbound and receiving inbound calls
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding the company’s products, services, payments.
- Build a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues related to customers’ loans
- Handle emails and correspondence; providing customer service regarding past due account follow up, processing customer credits as needed and resolving discrepancies and short payments
- Comply with laws, regulations, company policies and procedures as required
- Prepare notifications to secure payments, explain penalties, interests, deadlines, and consequences for failure to comply
- Obtain and evaluate customer’s financial information for the purpose of re-negotiating re-payment terms and methods if needed
- Follow up on payment commitment accounts to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction
- Keeping records as required in the bank’s data base
- Support additional consumer service requests
- Promote a positive work environment
- Minimum Secondary education
- Previous experience in similar role is preferred, but not a must
- Experience with customer database is a plus
- Candidate should be energetic, empathetic, and must have a positive attitude
- Team player with customer oriented mind-set
- Good communicator both verbally and written
- Able to read, write and speak fluent French
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions
- Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work
- Willingness to learn and grow
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.