An excellent opportunity for a self driven and efficient Front Office Administrator for our client who is a well established financial services provider.
Our client is a long-established and successful international financial advisory group. The company consists of a solid network of experienced professionals, which are the backbone of this company, allowing them to provide nothing short of the high-quality, and trustworthy financial advice.
• Receiving visitors and ensuring they are attended to in the most efficient and polite manner;
• Dealing with incoming calls and correspondence;
• Overseeing the general upkeep of the offices, paying particular attention to common areas & meeting rooms;
• Performing administrative tasks as required.
• Excellent telephone manners;
• Strong multi-tasking ability;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Strong written and verbal communications skills in English and Maltese;
• IT skills-including the use of Microsoft Office and communicating over email;
• Must be well organized and able to work on own initiative as well as independently
An attractive salary package between 15-17K Gross is being offered dependent on experience.