This position entails an organised individual with a positive and cheerful attitude, high levels of discretion with a team orientated philosophy and creative flair.
Our client provides highly professional legal and associated services.
- Welcoming and accommodating visitors
- Managing calls and directing clients to relevant personnel
- Coordinate conference room bookings and appointments
- Handling outgoing and incoming mail /courier
- Manage all matters pertaining to reception appearance and utilities
- Maintain principal filing system as well as client database
- Assist the managing director with various secretarial and administrative tasks as well as provide support to other individuals as and when required
- Handling payroll for clients
- Manage and coordinate housekeeping and general upkeep of office premises
- Maintain inventory of office stationery and consumable items
- Record and Maintain petty cash
- Assist with book-keeping function
- Implement new database system related to due diligence with the assistance of line manager
- Co-ordinate submission of documentation with banks, government entities and other institutions
- Ad hoc duties as directed by line manager
- Excellent communication and telephone skills. Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
- Ability to communicate in Italian would be considered an asset
- Good computer skills – efficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,)
- Administration skills
- Friendly personality: outgoing but assertive when needed
- Good organizational skills: able to prioritize, follow up and multi-task
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Previous knowledge of book-keeping or payroll would be desirable
- Possess a clean driving license
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.