A great opportunity for an experienced administrator looking for a change and wanting to work with a reputable company in Malta. The right candidate must be of a good moral character and possess a pleasant personality with good knowledge in using Microsoft office.
Our client is responsible for the collection, processing, analysis and sharing of information for compliance purposes.
- Welcoming guests and greet people with a positive attitude
- Coordination of front desk activities
- Registration of incoming mail and distributing correspondence accordingly
- Handling incoming calls and directing them to the appropriate department
- Assist in the preparation of meetings
- Filing, calendar entries, meeting arrangements, and maintenance of record
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable
- Maintain a professional attitude with co-workers, stakeholders and suppliers
- Maintain the Visitor Management System
- Other administrative tasks and duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Director and Deputy Director
- The chosen candidate must be in possession of an MQF level 4 qualification, preferably having a Certificate/Diploma in Administration and Secretarial Duties. Candidates in possession of an equivalent qualification in other subjects will also be eligible for this post, provided relevant experience is evident.
- Applicants should have excellent communications skills in both Maltese and English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and office automation tools
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.