A great opportunity for a highly energetic and organised Front Office Shift Leader for our client, who is a well established Hotel Group in Malta.
Our client is an established leading hotel group, operating a range of distinguished and distinct hotels that are rich in character and provide their guests with customised and unforgettable experiences, providing a range of leisure and wellness amenities as a complete customer experience.
- Supervise control and direct all reception staff.
- Assistance to the Front Office Manager in organizing duty rosters, ensuring that there are sufficient staff to cover all duties, particularly during peak period business and to arrange a stand-by in case of illness or absenteeism.
- To be available during check-in periods to deal with any issues or complaints.
- Ensuring all reception staff is dressed in the correct uniform and that their appearance enhances the image of the hotel.
- To ensure that guests are greeted “with a smile” and that all registration formalities are correctly completed, paying particular attention to charge-out details and credit rules.
- To liaise with reservations and pre-allocate rooms, bearing in mind the preferences of regular and VIP guests.
- The employee is also expected to perform any duties as per operations requirements as instructed by the Front Office Manager.
- You should ideally have a qualification in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Computer literate
- Previous experiences with Opera are a high advantage.
An attractive salary package is being offered dependent on experience.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/accepted.