Our client is looking forward to delivering a new venture for the Maltese islands.
With this project in mind, we are looking for a General Manager to help make this interesting endeavor come to life and be successful.
Our client has today positioned itself as a leading one-stop-shop supplier for various forms of storage and logistic related equipment. During these years the company has been entrusted with numerous major logistics projects and countless other minor installations; all of which were successfully handled and implemented by the company to the delight and expectations of its ever increasing list of satisfied clients.
- Based in Malta and reporting to the Group CEO, the General Manager shall be held responsible for the successful penetration of a mobility service in the local market, reaching desired targets and quality standards.
- S/he must ensure that the team is fully motivated and well-equipped to perform at highest levels and provided with a career progression plan to exceed company expectations.
- The ideal candidate will be held accountable for H&S
- The General Manager will also liaise closely with his/her direct reports in identifying suitable strategies for exceeding customer expectations and developing further the business model to meet the changing customer needs and local market trends.
- Will be working on completion of works on properties whilst developing the company’s growing portfolio.
- The selected candidate will be a seasoned business professional with at least six years of experience running a property company with strong finance, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- S/he will demonstrate ability to create and follow through on budgets, develop business plans and projections targeted at growing the company further and to report financial and operational progress effectively to the Group CEO and Board of Directors.
- The appointed candidate will be analytical, creative and strategic to make data-driven decisions and anticipate future needs through innovative solutions.
A generous package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)