An excellent opportunity has arisen for a German Speaking Sales Officer to join a bank in Malta.
Our client is a well-established company within the financial services industry.
- Actively seek new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions
- Adhering to the team’s sales targets and deadlines
- Collaborate with the Sales team members to constantly improve process efficiency and overall results
- Customer on-boarding and verification of documents as per the Bank’s Policies and Operational Procedures
- Understand thoroughly the Bank’s products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information
- Responding to any customer queries via email, SMS and phone
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Work closely with other Bank departments, especially Payments and Collections, in order to ensure transparent and efficient interaction
- Ensure adherence to the Bank’s Code of Ethics and related policies
- Minimum Secondary education
- Able to read, write and speak fluent German and English
- Previous experience in similar role is preferred, but not a must
- Experience with customer database is a plus
- Team player with customer oriented mind-set
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions
- Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work;
- Willingness to learn and grow.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.