Seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual in the field of engineering.
Our client is an established wine maker in Malta.
- Reporting to the Directors, the Head of Bottling and Maintenance will be responsible for the operation of the Bottling Line and planning the weekly/monthly bottling programmes.
- The chosen candidate will strive to ensure that all bottling meets the company’s high quality standards. S/he will need to liaise with the winemaker and the Purchasing manager so as to ensure that all material is available when needed.
- The chosen candidate will also be responsible for the effective management of all engineering and maintenance operations in the plant and production facilities of the winery.
- S/he will lead and motivate the Maintenance and Engineering Department in the day-to-day operations and also liaise directly with the other department heads of the company.
- In this role, the selected candidate will be expected to develop work plans, procedures and schedules for the department and also maintain equipment, plant facilities, installations and buildings in best condition through effective preventive maintenance.
- The role will also involve the planning and execution of engineering projects and project management of new capital investments.
- Possess a university degree in Electrical Engineering and an engineering warrant;
- Have 3 or more years experience in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Have a proven track record in driving employee engagement and development to maximise efficiency and meet deadlines
- Be knowledgeable with modern trends and applications in the field of Engineering
A salary between 30K to 35K gross per year depending on experience is being offered.