The selected candidate will be a self-confident and very well organised professional who portrays an image of efficiency. The ideal candidate must have a guest care as a priority, with every effort should be made to meet guests’ needs with all comments/complaints being actioned to a high level of efficiency.
Our client is a superior modernized 4 star hotel in the centre of Malta. This newly refurbished hotel contains over 100+ rooms, all the suites and rooms have been carefully decorated and are fitted out with modern commodities to offer a pleasant and comfortable stay. Offering a deluxe guest experience.
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods and verify their credit card data
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Up sell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking.com and TripAdvisor
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree in hotel management will be considered as a strong asset
- Working hours are on a shift basis from 7:00am-15:30 or 15:00-11:30pm
A salary package of €14,000-€15,000 Gross is being offered dependent on experiences.