The selected candidate will be a self-confident, service-oriented and very well organised professional who portrays an image of efficiency who is able to meet guests’ needs with all comments, and complaints, being actioned to a high level of efficiency.
Our client is a superior modernized 4 star hotel in the centre of Malta. This newly refurbished hotel contains over 100+ rooms, all the suites and rooms have been carefully decorated and are fitted out with modern commodities to offer a pleasant and comfortable stay. Offering a deluxe guest experience.
- Welcoming the guests in a warm and professional manner
- Supporting guests and the operation by serving as the central information hub
- Performing all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room keys
- Processing all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit card
- Processing all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges
- Coordinating with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in
- Providing guests with directions and information regarding our hotel and local areas of interest
- Preparing daily reports from the PMS, identifying any special requests, and check reports for accuracy
- Completing designated cashier and closing reports in the system
- Preparing and processing of documents for the accounting department
- Previous work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent, Receptionist or similar role in a 4-star or 5-star hospitality environment
- Customer service attitude at a high level
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- English verbally and written is necessary, additional languages (Italian, German, Spanish, French) are considered a plus
- Degree in hotel management will be considered as a strong asset
- Working hours shift rotation: 7.30am to 3.30pm, 3pm to 11.30pm, 9am to 5.30pm.
A salary of 15K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.