We are currently recruiting for a Housekeeping Supervisor who will be responsible for the supervision of housekeeping functions and staff on a daily basis to ensure that guest rooms, public spaces and employee areas are clean and well maintained.
Our client is a superior modernized 4 star hotel in the centre of Malta. This newly refurbished hotel contains over 100+ rooms, all the suites and rooms have been carefully decorated and are fitted out with modern commodities to offer a pleasant and comfortable stay. Offering a deluxe guest experience.
- Supervising Room Attendants
- Daily allocation of rooms and cleaning tasks to team members
- Routine inspection of guest bedrooms to ensure they meet our standards
- Routine inspection of common areas to ensure they meet our standards
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper and monitor standards.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an upscale/luxury hotel (chain preferred but not compulsory)
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English is a must and other languages would be considered an asset.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday office hours however some flexibility may be required from time to time.
An attractive salary package is being offered.