An outstanding position has arisen with a growing company in Malta. This role focuses on both the Administrative and HR sectors. It is a perfect role for someone with customer service skills wanting to branch out to the HR sector.
Our client is a long-established and successful international financial advisory group. The company consists of a solid network of experienced professionals, which are the backbone of this company, allowing them to provide nothing short of the high-quality, and trustworthy financial advice.
- Dealing with the day-to-day generic HR Admin duties – telephone as well as via email
- Maintaining and updating the human resources database.
- Assisting with travel and general queries for new and/or potential recruits
- Liaising with recruiters and personnel situated in our global network of offices in ensuring that all recruitment and placement of staff is done in an efficient manner whilst providing an excellent HR support at all times
- Assisting with training courses – invitation emails & vetting paperwork as well as sending training course updates
- Processing received couriers as well as sending some out to the respective offices.
- Liaising with Legal in the formation of employment contracts as well taking part in the amendment and distribution of such legal documents.
- Chasing for relevant documentation at recruitment, employment as well as termination stage
- Filing and/or scanning of company and personnel documentation
- Keeping track of Manuals that need to be completed and signed off, as well as exams that need to be sat for, permits that need to be renewed, etc ensuring that the records remain up to date.
- Applying relevant payroll procedures for specifically listed regions – obtaining necessary commission information, documentations, reports as well as sending out pay slips
- Keeping up to date with office relocation and other related changes and liaising with various departments to ensure the marketing material, websites, and other databases are properly updated.
- Create any weekly and/or monthly reports as requested by management.
- Issuing several letters required by the employees worldwide such as proof of earnings/employment, reference letters, visa invitation letters, addendums, etc.
- Blocking/checking/forwarding of terminated employees’ email accounts.
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
- Be efficient with the ability to be flexible, thus having the ability to adapt to new situations and adjust accordingly
- Organized and diligent
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand what the priorities of the role are and realise that the priorities change depending on the circumstances at hand.
- Multi-tasking; works well under pressure
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- A degree level of education would definitely be preferable however it is not required to be specified to HR
- The working language is English, therefore fluency in both verbal and written English is a must.
A salary of 16K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.
- Experience in customer care would be an asset.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working in an administrative role is required.