A great opportunity in the Insurance industry. An established company in Malta is looking for a successful HR & Administration Manager to join their dynamic team.
Our client offers a diversity in the range of products and services of insurance products based on the established reputation as a provider of high-quality and value-for-money.
- Selection and recruitment
- Performance management and improvement systems
- Overseeing implementation of Training programs through HR staff
- Risk management
- Implementing and enforcing of Policies and procedures
- Employee relations
- Transacting monthly salaries
- Payroll Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee Incentive Scheme Management
- Coaching and mentoring
- Assisting and advising company managers in HR issues
- Development of an employee-oriented culture to improve employee retention
- Preparing reports as necessary to carry out the functions of the department
- Planning with the CSR team to organize philanthropic and charitable activities
- Leading implementation of the performance appraisals management systems
- Establishing training needs for new employees
- Conducting investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forward
- Keeping CEO and executive team informed of significant problems that jeopardizes the achievement of company goals
- Keeping up to date with employment law and practices and employee health and safety regulations.
- Assertive, highly organised, trustworthy and discreet team player possessing good administrative skills.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude and able to build good relationships with others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
An attractive salary between 40K to 42K gross per annum is being offered to the right candidate.
A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role is required.