A great opportunity for someone wanting to further grow in the HR sector.
Our client is an established leading hotel group, operating a range of distinguished and distinct hotels that are rich in character and provide their guests with customised and unforgettable experiences, providing a range of leisure and wellness amenities as a complete customer experience.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for the general administration duties as well as assisting the Human Resources department in the daily routine tasks.
- Hence, the suitable person needs to be self-motivated, efficient and confident to be able to administer and co-ordinate the various duties.
- Smart, mature and of professional disposition
- Capable to work on own initiative
- Proficient computer literacy in word, excel, power point and emails
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in both Maltese and English language
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Able to work flexible hours
- Knowledge of payroll will be considered as an asset
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset
- Experience with HR Management system will be considered an asset
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.