An excellent opportunity for a strong communicator and organized individual to join a dynamic HR team with a reputable company in Malta.
Our client is a well established bus operator, and is committed to delivering exceptionally high-quality service in Malta.
- Maintaining and updating electronic employee records using HR systems
- Preparing and submitting documents such as JobsPlus engagement and termination forms, Identity Malta forms, etc
- Acting as a point of contact to employees for daily queries
- Administration of employee documents such as NI, tax, bank letters and ID applications for local and foreign recruits
- Preparing new employee files and filing employee documents when required
- Handling internal HR processes such as sick reporting, probations, terminations, injuries on duty, etc
- Assisting with the administration of work permits
- Any other administrative tasks assigned by the HR Manager
- Preferably have an advance level of education or a certification in HR
- Working experience in a similar role
- Ability to work as part of team as well as on own initiative
- Strong communication skills in Maltese and/or English
- High level of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience using MS applications; MS Excel, MS Word: preferably with an ECDL qualification
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.