Reporting to the Managing Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day human resources and payroll administration and for providing guidance to management and staff on HR-related matters, resourcing and development.
Our client offers Site Painting Services, Concrete Repair Works and Electrical Installation services.
- Maintaining and updating electronic employee records using HR systems
- Preparing and submitting documents such as JobsPlus engagement and termination forms, Identity Malta forms, etc
- Acting as a point of contact to employees for daily queries
- Administration of employee documents such as NI, tax, bank letters and ID applications for local and foreign recruits
- Preparing new employee files and filing employee documents when required
- Handling internal HR processes such as sick reporting, probations, terminations, injuries on duty, etc
- Assisting with the administration of work permits
- Any other administrative tasks assigned by the HR Manager
The ideal candidate must have a strong background and at least 3 years’ experience in Human Resources and Payroll Administration, knowledge of local employment legislation and excellent people skills, together with a related Diploma level qualification in Human Resources Management, Employment Law or equivalent.
A good remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.