A great opportunity to join a dynamic HR team. Seeking a mature, reliable and energetic individual with previous of working in an HR function.
Our client is a well established bus operator, and is committed to delivering exceptionally high-quality service in Malta.
- Providing clerical and administrative support the HR Training Manager
- Assisting in the coordination of training schedules
- Assisting in developing the required training material
- Compiling and updating employee training records
- Preparing and submitting documents to the relevant authorities and departments
- Liaising with other members of the HR team and other departments of the Company on training related matters
- Acting as a point of contact to recruits on training, assessments, examinations, Transport Malta documents, etc
- Assisting and supporting the HR Training Manager in any other related task as required
- Any other task or project assigned by the HR Training Manager
- Preferably have an advance level of education or a certification in HR or training
- Knowledge of the training function will be considered an asset
- Working experience in a similar role
- Ability to work as part of team as well as on own initiative
- Strong communication skills in Maltese and/or English
- High level of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience using MS applications; MS Excel, MS Word: preferably with an ECDL qualification
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.