A well established IGaming company is seeking to recruit a well experienced and driven HR professional.
Our client is a gaming company specialising in sportsbook and website casino.
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire on boarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for on boarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
- Payroll data prepared and submitted to finance along with coordinating leave Manual inputting of all confirmed leave, sickness and “working remotely”. Extraction of data from the system
- Updating and keeping track of all time worked in lieu by cross checking with line managers
- Ensuring all leave balances are correct in the HR system
- Have a diploma level of education in HR, Business or Psychology
- Highly detailed oriented, methodical and highly organised
- Able to work under pressure
- Worked in a multi-cultural environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills, be self-driven and results oriented
- Hold around 2/3 years experience in a similar role.
An attractive salary package is being offered subject to experience.