Seeking to recruit an HR Executive to assist in the implementation and execution of the HR strategy whilst supporting the management teams in fostering a forward-looking culture based on proactivity and positivity.
A global management company and legal support provider.
- Full training will be provided
- Organise and maintain personnel records of all employees
- Update internal databases, including recording holiday, sick or maternity leave
- Prepare HR documents, including employment contracts and ensure the set up on internal systems is completed for their start of employment
- Revise company policies
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system, including creation and sharing of monthly payslips. Track and deduct all social security, tax and other special payroll deductions, as per instructions and training for each region
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, pension funds, and ensure legal compliance
- Review and modify HR process’
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Hiring projects, including advertising, screening, interviewing, and testing applicants
- HR projects, including company events
- Previous experience and or qualifications in HR administration in Malta are essential.
- A confident and professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to assimilate and absorb new information, then utilise this theoretical information in practical situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Excellent skills using MS Word, Excel, Access, and Google Chrome
- Language Skills – a high level of proficiency in spoken and written English is essential. Another Foreign language especially German, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Slovak, Czech or French is an advantage, but not essential.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered.