Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, the selected candidate will be mainly responsible for overseeing the different functions within the Administration and HR department, as well as being a point of reference for other team members.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Managing recruitment, training, and performance management. Ensuring that deadlines are met and that the standard of work is of a high quality
- Supporting the Employer of Choice branding and HR digital cultural initiatives
- Drafting of HR policies and procedures, reviewing these on an ongoing basis and aligning with legislation and regulation
- Managing reportees in terms of their performance, training needs and absence. Coordinating their day to day duties and ensuring that there is synergy and collaboration within the team
- Collaborating with the business to ensure that business requirements are met in line with budgets and overall HR strategy
- Providing metrics and reporting to management so that decisions may be based on information extracted from such data
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in HR
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Human Resources or a related area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with the data based approach to the HR profession
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially Visio, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent analytical and reporting writing skills
An excellent remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.